Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

11/12/14

Reflect on your learning this semester so far in this class. Think about the first day you walked in to this room until right now. What have you learned about Web Design? What have you learned beyond Web Design? Explain yourself.



I learned a lot in Web Design. I learned about html and how to code a basic website, I learned about CSS and how that's used to support html to enhance the website, and I learned more about blogging, even though I've done it before. I also learned more about color schemes and copyright. Beyond Web Design, I learned about computer skills and how to be patient when coding and making a website because sometimes it can get frustrating and that's when it's most important to be patient. I also learned not to procrastinate and make use of your time and to be productive because at first it may seem like we have a lot of time to work but by the end there's still a lot left to do, especially when making an elaborate website. I also learned it's important to save everything in one folder otherwise everything would eventually mess up.


1 comment:

  1. Great Millie!I think,you should try to explore J query or Java scripts to develop dynamic website!Great going!:)

    ReplyDelete