Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

10/20/14

Tell me about your weekend. Share pics!

This weekend wasn't too bad, but it went by realllllyyyyy fast. On Friday I just stayed home and watched Shark Tank with my family. On Saturday I went to Macaroni Grill for lunch and me and my dad went around the mall for stuff he was looking  for and we had Boba Tea, which was also really fun. Sunday also went by really fast and we started the day off with donuts, which I had after a long time. The rest of the day I basically just did my hw, but my day still wasn't too bad. In the evening my mom's best friend came over (our family friend), and I talked to her about stuff like, what I want to do when I grow up, for a while. That was pretty much my weekend and it was fun and fast!



Romano's Macaroni Grill Prices          

                             Image link                                                             image link

No comments:

Post a Comment