Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

11/24/14



What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Do you have any traditions? Go in to detail about your plans for the 5 day weekend.

I'm not really doing anything for Thanksgiving this year; I plan to relax and sleep in and go around places local during the break. My family's vegetarian so we don't eat turkeys so we're probably going to have our own meal. There was one year when we had a somewhat actual Thanksgiving meal, but we don't tend to have it every year,and we probably aren't going to this year either, so it's probably going to be something simple or something else. I don't have any other local family either so we might have dinner with our family friends if we plan anything then, otherwise it'll just be me and my family. We don't really have any other traditions but we plan to go shopping for Black Friday, so that'll be fun! Other than that we plan to have a simple Thanksgiving!


  
                                                  Happy Thanksgiving clipart
                                                                           image link

No comments:

Post a Comment